Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guilt Laden Intermission

“Wait, wait. So the Wall St. bugger gets his comeuppance. He treated other people like commodities, by trading and selling stock, putting companies out of business on a whim of a trade. So, he gets intercepted on the streets of New York and gets the same treatment by some ghetto-fab mass murderer, who seems to have a conscience,” the Young Man realized.

“You put that lit knowledge to work, my boy,” the old geezer responded.

“Great. There’s ten minutes I won’t have back.”

“Impatience is another result of our cold age,” the old geezer murmured. “But I suppose you’ll be off now. Time to visit another one of us old timers… get through this as quickly as you can. I understand this all too well.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“Good. Here’s part two…”

No comments: